Chocolate coin Christmas Wreath
Christmas is a season filled with joy, colour, and creativity. As we prepare our homes for the festive season, involving children in the process not only sparks their imagination but also adds a personal touch to the decorations. In this spirit, we have a fun and festive craft for your child – a Chocolate Coin Christmas Wreath. This craft is simple enough for children to enjoy and offers an end product that they can proudly display on their bedroom door.
Materials Needed for Your Christmas Wreath
For this craft, we have kept the materials list simple, and you probably already have most of them at home:
- Our printable Christmas wreath template
- Colouring materials (crayons, markers, coloured pencils, etc.)
- Pipe cleaner
- Gold coin wrappers or sequins (optional)
- Thick card (optional)
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Christmas Wreath
- Start by printing out the wreath template. This can be done on regular paper, but for a sturdier wreath, you can use thick card paper.
- Let your child bring the wreath to life by colouring it in. They can use their favourite colours to make it vibrant and personal.
- If you want to add a bit of sparkle to the wreath, glue gold coin wrappers or sequins onto the wreath.
- Finally, create a loop with a pipe cleaner and attach it to the reverse of the wreath. This will allow your child to hang their creation on their bedroom door or anywhere else they'd like.
With these easy steps, your child can create a beautiful and festive decoration that they can be proud of. This fun and simple craft is a great way to spend some quality time with your child this festive season while also encouraging their creativity.