Whats cooking good looking?
Got guests coming round? Relax and pop your fish dish in the oven! This beautifully designed kitchen is the largest in our range, complete with all the trimmings to provide hours of entertainment and fun. Two woven wicker basket drawers give this kitchen a really authentic and modern feel.
An oven with opening front door, a set of 4 cooker hobs and a microwave offer a variety of pretend cooking scenarios.
It's no secret that pretend play is an essential part of a child's development as children learn by imagining, observing and doing. We also know the importance of promoting a healthy lifestyle, and this kitchen range teaches just that with a delightful set of herbs, a 2 part fish with veggie garnishes and a soap dispenser - don't forget to wash those little hands!
We love this kitchen paired with our Chef's Bag Set.
- Oven with opening oven door and integral shelf
- 4 hobs
- A soap dispenser
- 2 hand crafted wicker basket drawers
- Butlers sink with double taps
- 2 wooden storage jars
- 3 racks of herbs
- Printed gingham fabric pot holder
- 3 pretty plates
- 3 wooden cooking utensils and a utensil holder
- 2 part fish dish with garnishes in an oval baking tray
- Chalkboard on side panel for writing and drawing
- Tea towel printed with our mini chef character
Made from sustainable rubber wood and top quality plywood painted in non toxic contemporary colours.
Presented in a pretty illustrated colour box.
Age range: 3 Years +
Product size: 67 x 32.4 x 91.5 cms